(Non-GMO Soya Base)
Soy sauce (soya souce concentrated powder) is known as shoyu and soya sauce. It’s made with soybeans, wheat, salt, and a fermenting agent.
The traditional brewing method to make soy sauce involves soaking soybeans in water for several hours and steaming them. Wheat is then roasted, ground into flour, and mixed into the steamed soybeans. Fungal spores, usually Aspergillus oryzae, A. sojae, and A. tamarii, are added in and left for 3 days.
The next step is fermentation, where a brine solution is added. This may be left to ferment for from 1 month up to 4 years. For some premium soy sauces such as double-fermented soy sauce (saishikomi-shoyu), a raw soy sauce mix is added. After fermentation, the mixture is pressed to filter the solids, heated to remove molds and yeasts (pasteurized), and packed.
The acid hydrolysis method is much faster, taking just a few days. This uses soybeans without the oil, wheat gluten, and hydrochloric acid. The mixture is heated for 20 to 35 hours to break down the proteins.
Some soy sauces are a mixture of both traditional brewing and acid hydrolysis, which makes them cheaper but less tasty. A longer brewing time means better flavor.
- Natural substitute for salt & MSG
- Easy to Reconstitute.
- Rich in typical Soy Flavor and Aroma.
- Natural and safe.
- Better mouth fullness.
- 100% Vegetarian Natural Soy Flavor
Name of Product: SOYA SAUCE POWDER
Character : FINE, FREE FLOWING, SLIGHTLY HYGROSCOPIC, SPRAY DRIED POWDER
Colour: YELLOW TO LIGHT BROWN COLOURED POWDER
Odour: TYPICAL BEANY SWEETISH
Solubility: 2% SOLUTION IN WATER IS CLEAR
pH of 2% solution: 4.00 TO 6.50 AT 270C
Loss on drying: NMT 10.00 % W/W AS ESTIMATED BY AOAC METHOD
- Soya Sauce is a natural alternative to sodium glutamate (MSG) used in Chinese & other food preparations.
- Soya Sauce offers more of meaty, smoked, umami flavor suitable for beef, chicken soups.
- Soya Sauce find use in instant soups, ready to eat snacks such as extruded snacks, noodles, wafers, spice mixes, meaty flavor enhancer, sauce.
- Soya Sauce also used in salad dressing, vegetable sauces, Soup bases , Barbecue sauses plant protein beverages, cold drinks and cold food to enhance the mouth fullness.
- Soya Sauce used in seasonings as a base. Also specifically used in all type of soups, snack seasonings, taste makers.
Shelf Life: Upto -3 Years
Packing: 25 kg Multiwall Bopp Bag
- – Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE , TIGHTLY CLOSED AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.