- Authentic flavor
- Rich aroma
- Air tight packaging
- Delicious & creamy
- Contains no eggs
Vanilla Powder is an artificial flavouring agent. For Baked goods- Cakes, Biscuits,Sweets,Toffees,Ice Creams and milkshakes etc.
- Packaging: 500 GM (Bopp Bag)
- Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrine, Natural Identical flavoring substances & Artificial flavoring substances.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool & dry place away from heat and sunlight.
- For hygiene reasons, returns are not accepted for edible items.
- This product is 100% Vegetarian
- Contains No artificial Preservatives, No artificial Sweeteners, Gluten Free, Allergen Free, Non GMO, Free from Spirit.
- Gives you the wholesome goodness of pure flour made only from the chicest com
- Post com flour is perfect for
- Pudding arc other smooth desserts
- Cream stone scoops smooth sauces and gravies
- Calcium brown fried food
- Tender cakes and other ballet food
There are two types of Vanilla Flavour available:
- Natural Vanilla Powder :
- Artificial Vanilla Favour
PRODUCT NAME: VANILLA EXTRACT ORGANIC
INTERNATIONAL NOMENCLATURE COSMETIC INGREDIENT: (VANILLA PLANIFOLIA BEAN EXTRACT)
|SPECIFIC GRAVITYAT 20OC||0.939 –1.039||COMPLIES|
|TOTAL AEROBIC COUNT||25000 CFU/G MAX||COMPLIES|
Shelf life of this product depends very much on storage conditions, particularly temperature and
exposure to light and air. Expiry date must be considered as subjective; the expiry date given
here is based on the best of our knowledge and experience of the material when stored under
recommended conditions in original unopened containers. Due to the natural ingredients
contained in many of our products, there may be a slight batch to batch variation in the colour,
odour or consistency. However, we ensure that this does not affect the quality and efficiency of
the products in any way.
We hereby certify that the above material meets the required specification and is released for free sale.
Best Before: 18 Months from date of Manufacturing.
Artificial Vanilla Favour:
Synthetic vanillin is now used more often than natural vanilla extract as a flavouring agent in foods, beverages, and pharmaceuticals.
Artificial vanilla flavouring is often a solution of pure vanillin, usually of synthetic origin. Because of the scarcity and expense of natural vanilla extract, synthetic preparation of its predominant component has long been of interest.
The largest use of vanillin is as a flavouring, usually in sweet foods. The ice cream and chocolate industries together comprise 75% of the market for vanillin as a flavouring, with smaller amounts being used in confections and baked goods.
We at Taj Agro use the best and the most expensive purest form of Vanillin and more of Ethyl Vanillin to cater the industrial use by adding food aromatic notes to add more of vanilla aroma for attaining the best out of it.