Yeast Extract Powder is a natural flavor enhancer or many called it as flavoring agent which is widely used as MSG replacer and generally used in food and bakery manufacturing industries. It is often used in food or eatable items as food additives to create umami taste sensations & savory flavors in packed food products like canned & frozen soups, bakery items, sauces and savory mixes, snack foods, frozen meals, dairy products and many more. It is also used as nutrients for bacterial culture media.
- Flavour enhancer
- Characteristic yeast odour
- Soluble in distilled water
- Free flowing dried powder
- No pungent smell
- Hygroscopic properties
- Balanced composition
- Yeast extract powder gluten free
- Yeast Extract powder can be used as a natural flavor enhancer used as an ingredient in food, feed, and nutrition supplement industries.
- Due to its major property of enhancing the flavor, it used for flavoring and seasoning in noodles, spices (both veg & non-veg), chicken powder, cookies, soy sauce, processed food & in many other foods.
- It is used for fermenting all kinds of pasta, such as bread, pastry, biscuit, cakes, etc.
- It is used to preserve the naturally occurring B-complex vitamins.
- Yeast extract also used in sauce, composite flavoring, meats, frozen food, leisure food, essence and spices. Fresh sauce, oyster oil, chicken bouillon, all kinds of sauce, fermented bean curd, food vinegar and family seasonings.
- It can be used as Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) replacer.
Shelf Life: Upto -3 Years
Packing: Pouch / Foil
- – Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE , TIGHTLY CLOSED AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- Not for Medicinal Use: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.