Taj Agro is a leading Manufacturer I Exporter I Supplier I Processor of Rose Water
What is Rose Water?
Taj Agro Rose water- Gulab Jal is a natural moisturizer imparts glamour & glow to the skin of all type being a deep conditioner. It removes breeze and pollutants from the skin. Taj Agro rose water has mild antiseptic & anti acne properties.
Taj Agro Rose water is made by the steam distilled of rose petals:
The botanical name of rose is- ROSA DAMASCENA and Taj Agro quality control team ensures that mostly organically grown roses are handpicked each morning at 5 am before they fully bloom and then steam distilled to make rose water. We use no additives, preservatives or any other synthetic materials in our rose water.
Taj Agro Rose Water- Gulab Jal has numerous benefits for skin care.
Why you should replace normal water with Taj Rose Water for day to day skin care regime?
- It cleanses
- It moisturizes your skin, and is good for sensitive skin
- It is a natural skin toner
- It refreshes and cools
- It rejuvenates after a stressful day
What are the uses and basic applications of Taj Agro Rose Water ?
Taj Agro Rose Water – Gulab Jal for Culinary?
Taj Agro rose water is food-grade product and therefore completely safe to use in cooking.
- Rose water is traditionally used in several mithais in India including the famous Gulab Jamun.
- It is used to flavor several puddings, pastries, cakes and other desserts.
- It can be used in making ice-creams.
- It can be used in making rose syrup.
What are the Medical Use of Taj Agro Rose Water?
- Spraying yourself with rose water is recommended for treatment of many diseases especially nervous disorders
- Rose water drops in your eyes has a cooling effect.
- Spraying yourself with rose water is also good for building up immunities and strengthen the nervous system.
- Taken internally, rose water has excellent therapeutic properties, especially in case of gastro -intestinal, renal and liver diseases.
- Warm rose water bath for feet helps cure rheumatism.
We recommend that you take your doctor’s advice before using Taj Agro Rose Water- Gulab Jal product for medical reasons.
Taj Agro Rose Water- Gulab Jal Cosmetic use?
The uses of Taj Agro rose water for cosmetic purposes is endless. It can be used as a toner, skin cleanser, in masks and hand lotions. Taj rosewater stimulates the skin, heightening the blood flow.
It can balance and restore the skin’s PH Level and helps tighten pores.
Taj Agro antibacterial properties help fight acne giving troubled skin a gentle, rather than a harsh treatment.
Taj Agro Rose water offers effective remedy to remove under eyes dark circles and general skin tone improvement.
Taj Agro Rose water – Gulab Jal has anti-inflammatory properties and this helps against skin disorders such as Rosacea and eczema.
In India since ancient times, the Gulkand is supposed to have cooling effect on human body. Some people in India also use rose water as spray applied directly to the face for natural fragrance and moisturizer, especially during winters; it is also used in Indian sweets and other food preparations such as gulab jamun, and the Rose water is often sprinkled in Indian weddings to welcome guests.
Religious use of Taj Agro Rose Water- Gulab Jal
Rose water is used in the religious ceremonies of Hinduism, Islam, Christianity – particularly in the Eastern Orthodox Church, Zoroastrianism, and Baha’i Faith since ancient times.
|BOTANICAL NAME||ROSA DAMASCENA|
|METHOD OF SEPARATION||PETAL OF ROSE WATER STEAM DISTILLATION|
|APPEARANCE||CLEAR FREE FLOWING LIQUID||CLEAR FREE FLOWING LIQUID|
|COLOUR||COLOURLESS TO PALE YELLOW||COLOURLESS|
|ODOUR||CHARACTERISTIC ROSE LIKE||CHARACTERISTIC ROSE LIKE|
|PH (00% OR AS SUCH)||5-8||6.0|
|HEAVY METALS (Pb,Cd,Hg,As,Bi)||NOT DETECTED||NIL|
|YEAST AND MOULDS||<100cfu/ml||NIL|
|STORAGE||AIR TIGHT PACKED DRUM & COOL PLACE|
Packing: Standard Packs are available in 100ml, 500ml, 1 ltr and 5 ltr bottles.
Sample available on request.
Bulk Packing- 20 kg/40 kg/ 80 Kg Drum Pack
For Product related inquiry:
E-mail I’d: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800-222-825 / 1800-222-434